Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Implementation Evaluation Control

To implement what my restaurant stands for, I must ensure the quality is being met. Show everyone what to do, and how to perform it.

By looking at how my employees perform, I can coach them and show them the correct way to perform if there are any falters. "One good way to consider what effective restaurant and foodservice managers do is by analyzing the functions they perform." (233).

Just keeping an eye on the establishment I can control what's being put out to the customers. I can show the waiters and waitresses what they're doing wrong. The only way to keep bringing people in is through consistency and perfect performance. There is always room for improvement. "Experienced managers know that achieving high-quality customer service is a process that requires continuous improvement. Although the operation may be running smoothly at a given point in time, managers cannot assume there is no room for improvement." (223).

No comments:

Post a Comment